Saturday, March 31, 2012
Sketch a doodle
This may get cleaned up and colored in the style that I've intended for the webcomic.
ANYWAY. A quick little doodle of Dylan and (Mari)Lynn. They're totally awesome secondary characters to Narcoleptic Insomnia. So much so that I'm considering making a mini strip series of the two of them to break up the seriousness when I publish the comic online.
Dylan and Wayde go pretty far back. I also feel bad because Dylan totally looks like a generic version of every male character I draw before I finalize their design. So yeah. You'll be seeing way more of him. I'm also excited to start introducing his alternate universe self because he's. I dunno. a cool cat and all that jazz.
Marilynn (though she goes by Lynn) is Niamh's new best friend. They used to be competitors in their career but eventually realized they can make more money if they just stopped being catty and just started going out for drinks instead! Hopefully she looks exactly like them but her alternate universe selves are (is?) the Harlot Sisters. She's also kind of crazy in a burned out hippy kind of way.
I have to sit down one of these days and do full designs of both hers and Tamara's tattoo art cause... I dunno. Tattoos are cool and I always doodle my way out of really drawing them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
so...
The webcomic is coming back?
YES.
AWESOME.
I love how animated your sketches are! So great.
@Aminder: Yup. And it has an official release date!
@Kyrstin: Thanks so much!
Post a Comment