Milly your colours are gorgeous, and your characters are always just so lovely and lively I love how you draw and paint them. You're bloody talented girl and I thought I'd better finally pipe up and comment instead of lurking around your site and drooling to myself. heyooo ! p.s. I'm really excited about your graphic novel and I hope I get the chance to see your work in action !!
6 comments:
Love these colors! looks great!
I love this, it's utterly fantastic. Great job!
ooh la la, very sexy :3
Milly your colours are gorgeous, and your characters are always just so lovely and lively I love how you draw and paint them. You're bloody talented girl and I thought I'd better finally pipe up and comment instead of lurking around your site and drooling to myself. heyooo !
p.s. I'm really excited about your graphic novel and I hope I get the chance to see your work in action !!
mmmm i love me some harlots... lol picture looks really great and colours are real nice
Post a Comment