Image is NSFW - hence the preview!
I've been working on a series of character promo artwork and Vienna's is the first up to bat.
This whole process of doing this has been positively delicious for me. It's been like brain candy re-vamping this entire story line and making it something that's cohesive and (relatively) easy to follow. I'm going to be storyboarding the entire series starting this week and have decided to give myself the goal date of October 31st to start publishing the first book.
This will be fun! And interesting! And hopefully very...very... not cruddy.
Vienna is the Madame of Avec Plaisir, an ever popular brothel bar in the other universe. She's an ex-thief who turned her cap in for a more... respectable? trade. Or at least a more profitable one. She's the most requested of all the whores in her house but only takes on very, very special clients. I guess you can say they must certainly have a very specific taste?
At any rate, I'm kind of in love with her, primarily because she actually serves a larger purpose in the story and, you know, makes sense now.
More to come when I'm not about to pass out!

2 comments:
What is going on behind that curtain?? O:
yayyy can't wait :D
Post a Comment