Saturday, March 17, 2012
Niamh's little make over
I've been taking a break from my graphic novel because I hit a major creative block in it (though I'm like... half way through writing the first book, yeah!). So instead of just stopping the creative juices all together, I started turning my attention back to Narcoleptic Insomnia and scripting that out fully. I'm excited for getting that up and running again. I've been working at it all day today and am kind of sort of half way through the first installment - They're all insanely short and I intend the story to be rather on the more fast paced side as opposed to the slowly labored pace that the graphic novel has, if only because Narcoleptic Insomnia is more of a 'creative experiment' for me, now.
At any rate, here's Niamh's redesign. I like doing this whole... redesign thing right now if only because these characters are starting to look exactly as they should (in my head at least). Albeit, she's got a bit of an attitude in this which she doesn't normally have but I guess she's just in that kind of mood today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment