Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Character Redesign

I decided to get off my butt and redesign my oldest character, Cerene, since she's going to be playing a major part in my graphic novel.


Ma-a-a-ajor make over.


From this old design.


I'd call this a major change.

3 comments:

Suzene said...

She's lovely and yes, definitely a departure from her original design.

Have you decided to go graphic-novel with your crew instead of web-comic?

Mildred L. said...

As it currently is, the format that I have for it makes it better fit for graphic novel set-up. But if my scanner decides to work, and I actually manage to get the website-to-be up, I'll probably post up pages once a week. @_@ Not until summer though.

Jen said...

MILDRED LOUIS. THIS IS THE VOICE OF GOD. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY WANGS IN YOUR SKETCHBOOK??

...lawlz

P.S. I appreciated the homemade valentines very much!