Sunday, February 24, 2008

Because this is what keeps me entertained at night.



I'm a nocturnal creature by nature, so it's when I get my craziest ideas. I started thinking this up last night and decided to put in every major character in the first series to my graphic novel. From Top to bottom, Right to left: Tessa, Nadia, Mathis, Cerene, Ankita, Tati Esme, Connall, and Marius. Lady at the Bottom is Madame Gaelle. I think it's pretty obvious where I started getting tired D: And yes, I re-used the picture of Cerene because it's what got me going on the idea. 8D And I'm lazy. Yay!

These of course aren't all of them, but they're the major ones that are actually consistent through the entire thing.

Also, this picture's kind of mis-leading cause I think it makes gaelle look a little like the manipulator. But hey! I like mis-advertising. Yaayy~

WOO.
Now I'm going to bed at 4 a.m. as I should.

No comments: