Well hello there massive WIP dump. Long time no see!
I've been working hard hard hard on a new portfolio for myself. There's a ton that's incomplete but I'm okay with that! Because I've officially gotten over my awkward arting phase and have gotten way back into my groove. These last 6 months (Cannot believe it's already June!) have been incredibly stressful in terms of getting something together. I didn't realize how much I had fallen out of the habit of drawing until I really tried to tackle revamping my new portfolio.
But! The important thing is that I'm happy with where things are going. I'm having a lot of fun doing a lot of these designs - which, honestly, is the more important part.
So for my portfolio - I've actually actively been doing a ton of research for a mock video game that is slowly becoming less of a mock process and more of something I'd love to see be real one day (But hohoho who doesn't dream?). I'm incredibly excited to show you guys more designs from it.
The first three designs are from it - A preview of the Female Hero. The Male hero is still in process (and is systematically making me realize how badly I need to keep regularly doing life drawing!). There's about ... 4-5 other characters in the works? Including the 'bad guys'. It all takes place in a Dystopic Future because I don't know. I ran into a ton of fashion designers who created a lot of works that were clearly made for that kind of world and kept getting more and more inspired and couldn't run away from it.
The last two are from a new Art Show that I got to be selected to be a part of! I haven't been crazy about my previous print creations in the past - primarily because my mind just wasn't in the creative/have fun with it aspect and more stressed on just getting something done. Needless to say, I'm not planning on letting that happen again. Primarily because I am making myself become fixated on having fun with what I do since there's no point in doing it unless I enjoy it!
The basis of the show is to basically make DnD characters based on ourselves. We got to pick the class, give them stats and alignments! So meet Athaela - The Sweet Deceiver: Chaotic Neutral | Rogue | 21 STR | 12 CON | 27 DEX | 15 INT | 7 WIS | 18 CHAR
And that is all for my very very long post. 'Night guys! Time for some Game of Thrones~
P.S. Definitely redoing that middle outfit for my Hero cause oh god not happy with it at all anymore.





No comments:
Post a Comment