So I had a dream several nights ago that I haven't been able to get out of my head. Debating trying to do something with it since the story was pretty much written entirely in my sleep. Heavy emphasis on trying.
At any rate, started musing around designs for it, this being the main character. One thing I realized is that boy is it hard to draw sci-fi armor without being heavily redundant and repetitive. There's so many great sources to pull from but trying to not basically regurgitate absolutely everything is kind of brain numbing. Anyhoo, yet another nameless character design though if I dive further into it then hopefully this won't be the last you see of her.
In another news, I've been putting together an official portfolio site. Though I like the one I have on here, I felt like getting one that looked like it was more "me" was a bit important for selling myself. Check it out! It's essentially done though there's a section of art missing since I'm still working on some models to actually have on there. Portfolio-o-o-o

2 comments:
Awesome drawing!! I love your illustrations!
absolutely love the new portfolio website!
Post a Comment