Hello world! Long time no update (surprise, surprise!). Needless to say, I've been really busy (all a good kind of busy), and after taking a very long art break, here's a bit of an update for you.
I was lucky enough to be selected to take part in Tarot, Mystics and Occult Exhibition Art Show and Project hosted by Light Grey Art Lab. I was very very very excited over this just because I had actually always wanted to design my own tarot deck, so it was neat to be able to be apart of this.
At any rate, here's my contribution for the King of Cups:
I used a ton of symbolic imagery and basically avoided all together trying to use typical King of Cups imagery that you see in cards.
The deck is available for pre-order and is filled with beautiful art from so many insanely and wonderfully talented artists. I already put my order in for one and I can't wait to get it! For more information:
Click Here!


4 comments:
awesome Milly! That's so cool!
Congratulations!
I love the King of Cups illustration. Tarot decks are so cool.
Dude. Fucking. Awesome.
Aaaaaaawesome xD now you'll have to do another tarot reading for me with a new set of cards :D
Post a Comment