


So it's that time of year where I start drawing naked chicks for valentine's day. I haven't actually done this in like ... 2 years? or something? mostly because I just haven't had the time. But Now I do! So here I am. Or at least I'm trying to get a head start on it so it can actually be done in time. Hurhur (yeah, totally still have to finish that christmas card). But anyway, yeah. I like doing this just because it's like an artistic check in for me. If there's anything that I'm kind of anal about, it's about making sure that my characters all look different and are distinguishable/can be told apart/have their own personalities/etc. etc. etc. And this year it's making me pretty happy because the last time I did this, they all essentially had the same body types, but now they've all pretty much got their own bodies that fit them a lot better. I should seriously sit down and do this with my male characters because like hell if -I- can tell them apart half the time. PPFFTTT
Anyway, it's Tessa, Tamara and Niamh in that order. The last two left are Nadia and Cerene which will be done some point this week(end).
1 comment:
rawr. hot post :)
Post a Comment