Friday, November 27, 2009

Character Promo II


I've been procrastinating on finishing the sketch for this one, but I needed to take my mind off of things so sat myself down and worked it out. The perspective is still off, but it's good enough for me for the time being. The problems will probably be worked out when I ink/color it. Anyway, this is a slight character revival of my old old old old character Niamh who I had made up as an RP character for some dragon riders of pern RPs I did in middle school. She was never particularly fleshed out, but I did for the sake of Narcoleptic Insomnia. The bald chick is her alternate universe self, Vienna. She runs an underground brothel/freak house for muties and what not. While Niamh is just a chick who works in a new age spa. Oh yeah. And way less bitter.


I've been adding a bit to the story, just because I was originally planning on having Vienna be a psychic/healer. But it didn't make sense that she'd be the only one with mutie powers. So essentially how it works, it plays off the natural call that people have. Niamh has a natural calling to the psychic arts and new age mumbo jumbo, ... and 'heals' people at the spa. So her alternate self can actually -do- all of these things. ... If that makes sense. And because I can't be more creative with my male characters, Wayde is smart. So that means Dwayne is SOOPER smart. And he's also a total douche bag because of this. But hey. It helps him in being able to crack safes and stuff. In like. Super fast time speed. WOOSH.
Oh yeah. And Niamh has no idea that Vienna exists. ... Which is why they're not making eye contact. ... Yeah. .... .yeeah.
Niamh and Wayde are friends.
Vienna and Dwayne kind of hate each other.
BUT WHY?! Well kiddies, you'll just have to sit and read now won't you?