Saturday, September 27, 2008

back from the dead. Kind of.





Shit scans, incomplete stuff but the most latest things I've actually been doing. I've been on and off working on an undercover project for the last few months and I gave up on it for a while because I had no idea where to go with it. But here it is, my characters Tamara, Wyatt and Caelie (respectively in the group shot, the rest are of tamara except for the last one which is of the tattoo on her back which I am planning on getting also). I finally came up with a name for it too, it's 'Of Blood, Of Water'. Seeing as it took me 3 years to get anything cohesive up in terms of pages for choix noir, don't expect to really see pages for this one for a while. I'll try and ink/complete the pictures as school time will allow.



Oh yes.

I also got a cat. His name is collins. He's a sweetie pie and is currently hiding because he's freaked out by the change in settings. But he's a big purr-er.

No comments: